Caramel Crunch Sticky Buns
Super simple, delicious, and grain-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, soy-free, & chemical free, of course!
Smile…and when you hit a stumble in the road,
it will never be the end of the journey
Anyway, these are a wonderful favorite of ours, and yes, they are ooey-gooey and simply delicious, whether you need to care what’s going in your body or not. Why not eat yummy foods and feel better with every bite??
Caramel Crunch Sticky Buns Recipe
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12-15 servings
NOTE: We know it can scare people when they start changing to a whole new pantry, but if it’s in there, you will eat it, cook with it and ultimately wear it. So these may seem overwhelming at first, but remember you’re making permanent changes to your pantry AND doctor’s bills & hospital stays are WAY more $$ than you’ll spend by putting the right things in your body today.. We’ve added links to the products/brands we like the most and as always we try to find the best deals out there….but please know, in full disclosure, we can make small commissions on some of the following links, but that doesn’t factor into the recommendations we make. You will never see something we recommend that we don’t completely believe in. If that weren’t true, we wouldn’t constantly turn away businesses that approach us all the time.
AND, to make it simple, we’ve found a market with the best deal ever on quality organic ingredients. Just check them out, their prices are better than amazon, or anyone else we’ve ever found. Because they provide a way for our viewers to try incredible healthy ingredients and foods for huge discounts, we’re big fans, and have set up to be affiliates to their program, so you can get the best bang for your organic buck!
Caramel STICKY BUN INGREDIENTS
- 2 bananas – peeled
- 3 Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacements (or 3 hormone free eggs if desired)
- 1/3 cup organic cold pressed un-refined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup certified organic dates (pitted)
- 1 Tablespoon pure organic vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan sea salt
- 1 cups raw walnuts
- 3 heaping tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup, unrefined organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon organic cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350F or 180C.
- Grease muffin tin cups with coconut oil.
- Mix together all of the sticky bun ingredients in a food processor.
- Pour into the muffin tin cups, 3/4 full.
- Place in oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Mix Topping ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Remove sticky buns from oven when complete and spoon topping over the buns.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove and cool enough to serve.
Here are links to our cookbooks that we think you’ll LOVE!
How do you like these Caramel Crunch Sticky Buns?? Let us know!! As always, they are grain-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, soy-free & chemical-free of course!
COMMENT BELOW and let us know how you love these, want these, or want something else!!!
Laurie & Tiffany