levitra lower blood pressure DIY Probiotic Shampoo Recipe
how to write a scientific write up We’ve all heard the value of probiotics in our diet, right (if you haven’t, you may want to start following us a little closer, jk lol!)
enter site But YES it’s true, pre and probiotics are incredible boosters to our health. Science has also found them to be highly beneficial to the skin too. But what you may not know, is that they can also help enhance hair growth and even minimize hair LOSS.
http://www.bobsbeachbooks.net/sample-opinion-essay/ So by adding probiotics to our hair, we believe it will not only absorb into the hair shaft, but will also enrich the nourishment at the scalp, where the root is waiting to be fed.
So here is a wonderful DIY probiotic shampoo that we’ve put together that will not only clean, but moisturize and nourish the hair as well. It’s easy too! Plus, we all want to save money, right???? But what if we can accomplish that AND also enjoy the bonus of knowing that the product we’ve whipped together is also safer than most of the ones on the market??? Hmmmmm, any takers? We hope 🙂 Here is a for DIY Probiotic Shampoo Recipe that we really love and we think you will too. This shampoo is great for normal to dry hair and is safe enough to use daily, if desired. We recommend changing it up with a safe texturizing or clarifying shampoo once a week. If we get enough requests…we just might post one of those that you can make yourself too. hint hint… 🙂
follow be the kind of person
click you want to be with
go to site NOTE: Before we start, we strongly believe that ONLY 100% Organic Essential Oils should be used. Since they are extracted from plants in concentrated amounts, it’s important that they don’t contain any chemical herbicides or pesticides which can be highly toxic. Also because many companies package synthetic essential oils and call them “natural” “therapeutic” “better than organic” or “beyond organic” etc., we say, just be safe and refuse to use anything that is not 100% organic. As of this writing, these are the ONLY ORGANIC essential oils we feel good about recommending, as well as a few other items that we love from some of our other affiliates…
follow site DIY Probiotic Shampoo Recipe
- 1/4 cup liquid castile soap – this is one we like, it’s cheaper and doesn’t contain any scents to worry about
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon probiotic powder or 1 tablespoon homemade water kefir
- 10 drops jojoba oil
- 10 drops 100% Organic Essential Oil of choice – see options below for oils that promote hair growth, or fight dandruff
- For dry hair: add 1/2 tsp olive or almond oil (optional)
here How to Make Natural Shampoo:
- Combine all ingredients in an old shampoo bottle or jar of some kind (pump soap dispensers and even foaming dispensers work well for this. If you use a foaming dispenser, add 1/4 cup of distilled water)
- Shake well to mix.
- Keep in shower for up to a month.
- Shake before each use.
- Use about a teaspoon every time you shampoo.
- If you use a foaming dispenser, it also makes a great shaving cream- just dilute with 1/4 cup distilled water!
go to site Let us know how you love it and what tips you’ve found that work great for you, we love your comments! And we LOVE you too! 🙂
how to end a cover letter Laurie & Tiffany