Fight Flu Naturally
enter The hacking has begun. That would be cough and season type of hacking, but still one that is definitely unwanted. So whether it’s coughs and sneezes or the full on flu, we’re sharing some natural ways to help keep you sniffle free this fall. We’ve put together some of our best little tricks that work very well for us and we hope they work for you too!http://www.chesszone.org/lib/thesis-topics-language-8862.html
- Drink lots of water, 2 1/2 x your body weight per day
- A spoonful of RAW honey 2 – 3 x daily can be helpful, especially for soothing a cough. Raw honey is full of nutrients and also contains antibacterial properties
- Amp up your Vitamin C intake (but make sure it’s not genetically modified (non GMO,) because ascorbic acid is derived from corn, if you don’t live in Japan, Korea, or the European Union, most of the corn in your country is GMO–so it will say if it’s non GMO) Here is some that we really like: Organic Vitamin C Powder
- Rinse the mouth 2-3x daily with hydrogen peroxide (3%) – it helps to start using this mouth rinse as soon as you are in contact with infected people
- I learned about one of the best flu preventatives from an actress who has used it her whole life when exposed to sickness and she’s never had the flu even once! I’ve used in numerous times and am amazed at how well it works!!
- Make a tea of 1 cup warm water, 1-2 tablespoons raw honey, cinnamon and ginger to taste. Drink this 2-3 times per day to help fight infection and inflammation
- Take Pycnogenol – a natural plant extract derived from French maritime pine bark. It is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants and actives in Pycnogenol strengthen tissue permeability. Pycnogenol has been thought to reduce risks of some cancers, accelerated aging, and arthritis. It can reduce bruising and severity of sports injuries, reduce varicose veins, reduce risk of phlebitis, improves red blood cell membrane flexibility; has dermatological benefits including improving skin elasticity and smoothness, appears helpful in psoriasis, and protection against sun damage. We love Pycnogenol for hay fever, athsma, and allergy relief. It helps reduce inflammation and can also improve joint flexibility.
Boost the Immune System
http://www.healmyptsd.com/erectile/viagra-from-canada-cnn/100/ When the immune system breaks down, all kinds of colds, flu, and disease start to take hold, and they seem to hold on and on forever. So here are a few things that we do, to help power up our immune systems on a daily basis:
http://rocheassociates.com/express-scripts-viagra-6970/ Take probiotics – we also love to make our own coconut milk yogurt and lacto-fermented juices and veggies, but the value of probiotics is huge on improving the digestive system, which effects overall health. These can be highly effective for people suffering from eczema and other skin disorders as well.
https://carpaccioatbalharbour.com/usarx/replacement-viagra/12/ Vitamin D3 – Most people tend to be low on this vitamin. Most experts agree that Vitamin D is extremely important for heart, prostate, breast, colon, bone, dental and immune health. Supplementing Vitamin D orally using Vitamin D3 softgels may provide broad spectrum health benefits for overall wellbeing.
go here Omega 3 fatty acids – We love these for what they do inside the body, while outside, they seem to cause hair and nails to grow faster, and skin to glow. But inside, they’ve been connected to helping improve the heart, brain, and other organs too.
source link Quercetin – this is something that seems to take some time to get into your system and is naturally occurring in onions and apples (“an apple a day, keeps the doctor away” really does have a lot of merit 🙂
AND of course we would say to get off sugar, and all inflammatory foods, such as sugar, gluten, dairy, and soy, and replacing them with super nutrients. You can easily replace them all by using any of our recipes on this site, or find even more in our Beauty Bite Desserts Cookbook
go site Take care of yourselves–YOU are worth it!
go to link Please comment, we LOVE hearing from you! 🙂
Laurie & Tiffany
Please Comment, we LOVE hearing from you!