protestant reformation essay GF Lime Cookies – no grain, gluten, refined sugar, dairy, soy, or guilt!
go to link I actually made these GF Lime cookies – no grain either, btw, for you paleo fans!, for St. Patricks Day, but we were overflowing with posts, so I thought I’d wait. Besides, with the yummy touch of lime, they’re refreshing and light, and a perfect yummy treat for a warm summer day.
beowulf essay topics These are super simple AND a cool little bonus is they also have no starch–whoohoo! So for all of our GAPS diet fans, these are going to be a special little treat for you too! The only exception will be the frosting, but you can bulk it up with more cashews instead of the arrowroot powder. These GF Lime Cookies – no grain, etc., etc. actually don’t even need the frosting, but it adds a nice extra touch if you decide to add it.
AND–with many of you working on filling your new Pantries with staples, so we have something very wonderful to share….IF you need a great place to get great quality organic ingredients, AND you’re wanting the very BEST PRICES on them, we highly recommend that you check out this new ORGANIC MARKET, their prices are a steal, in fact they are better than anywhere else we’ve seen, amazon included, and we know these items are all fresh! We only share affiliate links to brands and items we completely believe in, and in this case we highly recommend them and wholeheartedly believe you will too.
follow link Enough talk–get going and enjoy!
GF Lime Cookies – no grain, gluten, refined sugar, dairy, soy, or guilt!
source site 1ST INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon raw organic stevia drops
- 1 teaspoon organic baking powder, gluten-free, aluminum free
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
follow site 2ND INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest from peel
- 1 teaspoon pure organic bourbon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF or 185ºC.
- Combine all of the 1ST INGREDIENTS together in a large bowl. Mix together and cut the oil in with a pastry blender.
- Add 2ND ingredients to the mixture and mix with a hand mixer.
- Drop on ungreased pan, and press with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
Simple Lime Frosting
- 4 or 5 spinach leaves (for green color)
- 2 Tablespoons almond or coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot (optional)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cups raw cashews
- dash of salt
here Here are links to both of our cookbooks that we think you’ll LOVE!
http://www.chesszone.org/lib/ntu-thesis-template-8496.html You guys rock!!!
https://ahamediagroup.com/blog/causeeffect-essay/49/ Let us know how you love them!
enter site Laurie & Tiffany
Please Comment, we LOVE hearing from you!