Banana Pancakes. Gluten Free, Egg Free, & Dairy Free 🙂
These delicious Banana Pancakes – are amazing! And if that’s not enough, they are super quick and easy to throw together. In fact, you’ll probably wonder why you ever got side tracked, thinking you could only make pancakes from a mix. Why not whip these up and get all of the benefits of anti-aging eating while enjoying something yummy that you love.
“If you want something
you’ve never had,
then you’ve got to
you’ve never done.”
They are also amazing with any of our toppings from our “Beauty In Every Bite Desserts” cookbook too. We love the caramel topping, the fudge topping with cacao nibs, and the coconut cream, to name a few!
NOTE: Psssst…We try to make it as easy and fun as possible to transition to your new pantry. So we’ve posted links below to the products we use and/or the cheapest products that meet our standards. As for the almond milk -here is a link to our DIY Almond Milk recipe–YIKES, what are we trying to do to you?!!!
Lol, don’t panic, if it’s not quick and easy, it doesn’t happen in our book. So we are hooking you up with a super simple way to make your own, also because we can’t find any manufactured almond milk that isn’t chemically laden. Have you? If so, let us know!
And to make it simple, we’ve found a market with the best deal ever on quality organic ingredients. Just check them out, their prices are better than amazon, or anyone else we’ve ever found. Because they provide a way for our viewers to try incredible healthy ingredients and foods for huge discounts, we’re big fans, and have set up to be affiliates to their program, so you can get the best bang for your organic buck!
Banana Pancakes – gluten free, sugar free, dairy & egg free, soy free & chemical free
- 1 cup organic gf rolled oats
- 1/3-1/2 cup almond milk -hit link for recipe.
- 1 large banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp organic baking powder (aluminum & gluten free (sounds like a LOT, but this is one of the tricks to making these so light and fluffy)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 cup thawed wild blueberries
Serve with blueberries on top. You can throw some into the batter just before turning for a yummy treat, although keeping them raw will maintain all of the nutrients. Or live dangerously and split the difference!
Also add raw honey or pure maple syrup – for topping.
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender
- Set batter aside 5-10 minutes (if you can wait that long! The longer, the fluffier they will be, but a little more “milk” may be needed)
- Heat a large, skillet or griddle over high heat (400%) and grease well with coconut oil.
- Spoon batter onto hot skillet and cook until bubbles begin to form. Then flip, and continue cooking until golden brown on bottom.
Serve warm and top with raw honey, pure maple syrup (without sugar of course), or add fresh berries and one of the sweet cream or coconut cream recipes in our dessert cookbook–yummm.
Here are links to both of our cookbooks that we think you’ll LOVE!
Let us know your thoughts, ideas or how these work for you!
Laurie & Tiffany