Grain Free Blueberry Pancakes – gluten-free REVISED RECIPE – it just keeps on getting better! 🙂
These delicious Gluten free Blueberry Pancakes – are amazing! And if that’s not enough, they are super quick and easy to throw together. In fact, you’ll probably wonder why you ever got side tracked, thinking you could only make pancakes from a mix. Why not whip these up and get all of the benefits of anti-aging eating while enjoying something yummy that you love.
“If you want something
you’ve never had,
then you’ve got to
you’ve never done.”
They are also amazing with any of our toppings from our “Beauty In Every Bite Desserts” cookbook too. We love the caramel topping, the fudge topping with cacao nibs, and the coconut cream, to name a few!
NOTE: Psssst…We try to make it as easy and fun as possible to transition to your new pantry. So we’ve posted links below to the products we use and/or the cheapest products that meet our standards. As for the almond milk -here is a link to our DIY Almond Milk recipe–YIKES, what are we trying to do to you?!!!
Lol, don’t panic, if it’s not quick and easy, it doesn’t happen in our book. So we are hooking you up with a super simple way to make your own, also because we can’t find any manufactured almond milk that isn’t chemically laden. Have you? If so, let us know!
And to make it simple, we’ve found a market with the best deal ever on quality organic ingredients. Just check them out, their prices are better than amazon, or anyone else we’ve ever found. Because they provide a way for our viewers to try incredible healthy ingredients and foods for huge discounts, we’re big fans, and have set up to be affiliates to their program, so you can get the best bang for your organic buck!
Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes – gluten free, grain-free (a little Paleo love), sugar free, dairy free, soy free & chemical free
- 3/4 cup organic almond flour (or pulp from almond milk recipe below!!)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup organic tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup almond milk -hit link for recipe- these are the best almonds
- 2 eggs – free range, hormone free
- 1/4 cup USDA certified organic avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (this version browns up) OR if you like them light, use 1/2 teaspoon of raw organic green stevia powder instead
- 1 teaspoon organic baking powder (aluminum & gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon organic baking soda
- 1 pinch of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
Serve with blueberries on top. You can throw some into the batter for a yummy treat, although keeping them raw will maintain all of the nutrients. Or live dangerously and split the difference!
Also add raw honey or pure maple syrup – for topping, if desired.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix with a spoon. It will have a few lumps, but don’t worry 🙂
- Set batter aside 5-10 minutes (the longer, the fluffier they will be)
- Heat a large, skillet or griddle over high heat (400%) and grease well with coconut oil.
- Spoon batter onto hot skillet and cook until bubbles begin to form. Then flip, and continue cooking until golden brown on bottom.
Serve warm and top with raw honey, pure maple syrup (without sugar of course), or add fresh berries and one of the sweet cream or coconut cream recipes in our dessert cookbook–yummm.
Here are links to both of our cookbooks that we think you’ll LOVE!
Let us know your thoughts, ideas or how these work for you!
Laurie & Tiffany