mmmm…MoNdAy MuNcHiEs! 🙂
Oh gosh, I don’t know if “mmmm” is good enough! This bread is amazing and I’ve yet to find anyone who didn’t love it. It not only makes the entire house fill with the most delicious aroma, but the taste is seriously beyond belief. But best of all, it’s not just gluten-free, but also grain-free, sugar–free, soy-free, chemical-free & loaded with nutrients. You can’t really beat that!
But beyond all that, it is super EASY to make. No kneading, rolling out, nothing. Just make it according to the simple steps below, and just pour it into your greased bread pan, that’s it. Then bake it and bake it again and again and again, because you’ll never feel like you’re missing out in the bread department again. And see how many of those hecklers, who used to scoff at the way you ate, will be sitting right beside you, begging for more!
Grain-Free Italian Herb Sandwich Bread
If you don’t have all of these ingredients, we say add them as you can because they will truly become your new staples.With that, here is our Grain Free Pear Cake, an Insanely Delicious Recipe
AND to make it simple, we’ve found a market with the best deal ever on quality organic ingredients. Just check them out, their prices are better than amazon, or anyone else we’ve ever found. Because they provide a way for our viewers to try incredible healthy ingredients and foods for huge discounts, we’re big fans, and have set up to be affiliates to their program, so you can get the best bang for your organic buck!…AND btw, we can make a small commission on some of the ingredients below, however we will never recommend anything to you that we don’t completely believe in, or that we wouldn’t use ourselves. Alright, let’s go…
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups organic tapioca starch flour
- 1 1/2 cups organic almond flour
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup 99% pure organic psyllium husk powder
- 1/4 cup USDA certified organic avocado oil
- 3 large eggs (hormone free)
- 1 Tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pink himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon certified organic dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon certified organic dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon certified organic dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon certified organic basil
1. Preheat oven to 100°F
2. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with coconut oil and set it aside.
3. Place warm water in a glass bowl, add honey and yeast. Stir together and set aside.
5. In a medium-sized bowl, combine almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, and psyllium husk powder. Stir together.
6. Add oil, eggs, vinegar and yeast mix to the dry ingredients, beat on low just until combined. Then adjust the speed to high and beat about 7 minutes.
7. Place dough into prepared pan, then place inside oven. Also place a cup of water in a pie tin, below the bread inside oven, then close the door to proof.
8. After about 20 minutes, change the oven to 375ªF
9. Bake 35-40 minutes.
10.Remove and cool.
Serve with Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and raw honey for an extra amazing treat–yummmmmm!
Let us know how you love it, and what other recipes you’d like us to help you remake!
And here are links to both of our cookbooks for you!
Whew, Any questions?? We HOPE!! 🙂 And I think it probably takes less time to bake this bread than it took to post it! But no worries, you guys are SO WORTH IT!! MUAH!!