Here is a gentle cleanser that we put together for you that can be used daily. We’ve added hydrators and lubrication, so it can even remove eye makeup. To adjust it for oily skin, use the jojoba oil, otherwise, slightly warm the coconut oil in a glass dish over hot water. We always get asked for links, so we’ve added a couple below to some of the affiliates that we really love the most.
The real meaning
of true beauty
comes from the
ability to love
After you’ve finished making your yummy natural facial cleanser, just keep your awesomeness in a glass jar with a lid and use about 1/2 teaspoon for entire face. Remove with a slightly damp, warm washcloth.
- 1/4 cup Liquid Castile Soap
- 1/4 cup distilled water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons 100% Pure Vegetable Glycerine
Add your choice of essential oils if the castile soap doesn’t contain any–they will also aid in fighting off bacteria. (Our faves are listed below)
- 5 drops organic peppermint essential oil (or 3 drops sweet orange essential oil + 3 drops lemon essential oil)
- Place all ingredients together in a mini blender and whip well. Remove and place in
Laurie & Tiffany