It’s time for a Vegan Pumpkin Milkshake
Today I went hiking in the mountains behind our house. Can I just say that I love the Fall? The leaves in this picture are from my little hike, so vibrant and beautiful. Oops, before I get side tracked, no, I didn’t put leaves in my smoothie, lol! But I thought they would be perfect in a photo.
The beauty of nature
Drink it in,
and life becomes
So when I came home to a pumpkin waiting for me to think up a wonderful way to use it, my heart practically skipped a beat. YES, a Pumpkin Milkshake, YAY! 🙂
Vegan Pumpkin Milkshake
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 orange, peeled
- 1 cup chopped pumpkin with skin (or 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, black strap molasses, or 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 scoop Raw Whole Food Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon Raw Organic Green Superfood Powder
- 1 teaspoon Macro Life Naturals Macro Greens Superfood Powder
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 handfuls ice
Blend well and serve. This smoothie constitutes as a complete meal.
And, if you’re not sure WHERE to shop to find the best quality organic ingredients for GREAT PRICES and found this ORGANIC MARKET with prices no one else has been able to beat! We love what they are doing and have set up as affiliates with them. So as you shop, just smile about your savings & especially the extra health benefits you’ll get as well!
Here are links to our cookbooks…
Enjoy, and please comment below–we love hearing from you and would love to know how you liked your vegan pumpkin milkshake! Let us know what else you’d love a recipe for! Love you guys. 🙂
Laurie & Tiffany