No GLUTEN no DAIRY no SOY no CHEMICALS no LIE, EVER! Also with GRAIN-FREE & PALEO FRIENDLY options! Yes, because we LOVE YOU! xo
OLIVE GARDEN PASTA ALFREDO KNOCKOFF RECIPE – our healthy lil’ knock-off, anti-inflammatory of course!
Believe it or not, this is grain-free/gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, & soy-free too! Yep, enjoy our Healthy Knock-off recipe 🙂
Just as all of our recipes are our original, this one is too. Use it and feel free to share it too..our goal is to help make this world a more healthy place–if you’re using it for commercial use of any kind, please give us credit and link to our site, let us know you are, and we’ll share the love as well. Thanks so much and enjoy!
You are not only “enough”,
you are way beyond that.
You have a body that cares
about what you put in it,
and if we can help you
see that you are
SOOO very worth it,
we are grateful.
We honor the
Divinity within you!
We love to transform and improve recipes to make them absolutely mouth-watering, but delicious. So when one of our viewers challenged us on making a knock-off of Olive Garden’s Pasta Alfredo, what could we say? Ta-da, here it is 🙂
Oh AND–this recipe contains a few ingredients that could “scare” you! Not because they are bad, but just the opposite, they are absolutely amazing and super power loaded with nutrients. So when they look foreign and weird, don’t panic–just head to the health food grocery store and snag them. Once you realize how wonderful they are, they’ll become essential in your new pantry anyway.. Promise 🙂
OOPS, and before I forget, if you want some perfect gluten & grain free bread, you’ll want to try out our delicious and simple to make Italian Herb Bread Recipe too!
Here ya go…get your taste buds ready quickly because this is very fast & easy, of course!
OLIVE GARDEN Pasta Alfredo Healthy Knock Off
–NOTE: As always, we like to keep your pocketbook in mind as we help make that transition to healthy much easier and simple…so we’ve searched to find the best deals on quality organic ingredients for GREAT DEALS and found this ORGANIC MARKET that we are teaming up with to give you the freshest & finest ingredients at prices no one else has been able to beat!
- 1 lb. grain-free quinoa or gluten-free brown rice fettuccini noodles (these are way cheaper in bulk, thus this particular link, but it’s nice to have extras on hand because you’re going to really love this recipe, lol! 🙂
- 1 can pure coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon certified organic garlic powder
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup rice milk cheese, mozzarella flavor – to taste (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (or juice of 1 lemon)
- Himalyan sea salt – to taste
- organic rainbow peppercorns ground – to taste (these are really pretty as well as tasty)
- 2- tablespoons Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon certified organic Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon organic chia seeds – ground
- 1/3 cup organic extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed)
- Boil the noodles as directed.
- Place all the rest of the ingredients, except the olive oil, in a high powered blender and blend 2-3 minutes, until pretty warm, but not too hot.
- Add in the olive oil, just for about 10 seconds
- Pour over a bed of warm fettuccini noodles.
- Laugh at how much time & money you just saved & at how much better you feel than if you would’ve eaten somewhere else! 🙂
Let us know how you love it!
And for smoothies or desserts to top it off, here are links to both of our cookbooks that we think you’ll LOVE!
You guys are the bomb (and I would never say that at an airport, yikes-I can’t believe I just said that! 🙂