If you’ve never had Pho before, you’ve been missing out! And now we’re about to share our Paleo Pho Soup Recipe. It’s so delicious, fresh, tasty and easy to make too. And I think this is very likely the BEST Pho recipe I’ve tasted. We use our own organic homemade broth to make it not only tasty, but full of more nutrients, including collagen, which we believe to be an incredible healer for the gut.
Life is a wonderful thing,
even though sometimes
it comes disguised with trials.
But if it weren’t for those,
you wouldn’t have any growth.
And without any growth,
you would cease to live.
So even in the darkest moments
and the hardest times,
know that you’re not alone,
and that you are being molded
into something even better.
Embrace that thought,
find a way to be grateful.
As the heart swells with gratitude,
somehow life becomes
much more beautiful.
And btw, don’t let any of these ingredients scare you. They are just a little different, but can be found in an Asian Market or at this ORGANIC MARKET that we LOVE and have teamed up with to give you the freshest & finest ingredients at prices no one else has been able to beat!
Here’s our Paleo Pho Soup Recipe:
- 8 ounces of rice noodles (if you can’t have rice, we recommend zucchini noodles (delicious & easy!)
- 1 lb. organic lean beef sirloin
- freshly ground pepper – to taste
- sea salt – to taste
- 1 white onion or 3-4 scallops
- 3 cups organic beef broth – homemade if possible for most nutritional value!
- 3 cups water
- 3-4 inches of fresh ginger root
- 4 star anise pods
- 1 organic cinnamon stick – YES, believe it or not! 🙂
- 1 jalepeno pepper – seeded if you aren’t a heat lover
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro or basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Umeboshi vinegar or coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- Prepare rice noodles according to the label directions. If you are using zucchini noodles, use a spiral slicer, and it just takes less than a minute to have amazing raw noodles ready to go!
- Place a large pot over high heat. Cut up and tenderize meat, then salt and pepper it. Sear the meat until the outside is browned, but the inside is still rare, just a couple minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add onion and ginger to the pot and cook just a few minutes.
- Add the broth, water, star anise, cinnamon and vinegar or coconut aminos and turn the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the star anise, ginger root, and cinnamon stick.
- Pour into bowls and add the noodles, cilantro, and bean sprouts.
The final step is the most important, and that is to comment and let us know how you LOVED it!!! We love your comments, and answer them all!
HERE ARE OUR COOKBOOKS
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious Paleo Pho Soup, and stay HEALTHY!