Last week I posted some very yummy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites and we got some very nice notes from some of you, who loved them (thanks so much for that, btw! 🙂 So this week we played a little more and came up with another really special treat, that is easy to make, yummy, and of course GRAIN-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, SUGAR-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, & SOY FREE, and if you need to be nut-free, we’ve got some great alternatives so that you may have your wish. But they are simple to make and guaranteed to be liked by all.
So if that’s not enough, maybe I’ll even give you the recipe, jk, lol! Here goes:
Strawberry Cupcake TArTs
If you have nut allergies, you can use ground raw sunflower seeds instead of almond flour (just grind them into flour in a blender or a coffee grinder)….
INGREDIENTS: Btw, before we get started, we’ve got some super exciting news!! If you are re-doing your pantry and needing quality organic ingredients for GREAT PRICES, you’re going to love our latest ORGANIC MARKET that we’ve partnered up with to give you amazing quality for a steal! Better than anywhere else we’ve seen, amazon included, and everything they sell is FRESH!
- 1 1/3 cups Organic Tapioca Starch Flour
- 1 cup Organic Almond Flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Raw Organic Green Stevia Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 cup Pure Coconut Milk – canned
- 3 eggs
3/4 cup Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons Pure Organic Vanilla Extract – this vanilla is AMAZING!
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Place all ingredients together in a deep bowl and beat together well. Pour into greased mini cupcake tins or a tin with paper liners.
- Place in heated oven for 20 minutes (longer if using regular sized tins)
- Cool, then top with our “Cheesecake” filling found in our Raw Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- Top with sliced strawberries and serve!!!
My husband laughed at these little creations when he first saw them, but as soon as he bit in, he was immediately silenced. Yes, I felt justified. A smile sprang to my face, and I raised my eyebrows, looking at him inquisitively. He knew he was caught. I waited at least 2 seconds… “Don’t eat any more if you don’t like them.” As soon as he stopped chewing he surrendered, “They’re really good…”
YAY! Love it when that happens 🙂
And here are links to both of our cookbooks for you!
Now go try them out on all of the nay sayers in your life, and let us know what happens, we can’t wait to hear!!