If you’re looking for a vegan whipped cream, that’s sugar-free, soy-free, gluten-free and chemical-free, you’re in luck!
I’ve really missed whipped cream smothered lavishly on my desserts. I even figured out a knock-off by accident one day, after I accidentally put my homemade ice cream in the fridge. It was actually pretty good, and it definitely got me thinking….
So here is what I came up with and I can’t believe how perfect it turns out. Since it’s raw, there will be variables, so I’ll explain those below. Let me know if you try it, and what the reaction of your world is when they are hit with the truth…no guilt, no nothing, just pure delicious refreshment and satisfaction. Mmmmmm, I’m excited to share
Every new day is a chance
to change your life.
The possibilities are limitless!
AND we’ve got some super exciting news, btw!! If you are re-doing your pantry and needing quality organic ingredients for GREAT PRICES, you’re going to love our latest ORGANIC MARKET that we’ve partnered up with to give you amazing quality for a steal! Better than anywhere else we’ve seen, amazon included, and everything they sell is FRESH!
Vegan Whipped Cream
Makes 2 cups
- 1 can pure coconut milk, canned
- 1 teaspoon pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 12 drops pure Liquid Stevia
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or organic maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut milk
- Refrigerate the can of coconut milk overnight. Make sure it’s not “light” so the cream will separate as it chills.
- Next day–remove the coconut milk from the fridge, and scoop out the cream and drop it into a mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla, stevia and raw honey or organic maple syrup
- Whip on high for several minutes.
- Keep in refrigerator.
Here are links to both of our cookbooks that we think you’ll LOVE!
PLEASE let us know if you have any questions at all. We try to answer every comment on our blog! We want to help you on your road to healthy!
Laurie & Tiffany